Karriere bei Sacher
Personal ContactDr. Joachim Sacher
t.: +49 6421 305-0
f.: +49 6421 305-299
Application Engineer (BSc, MSc) Laser Systems (m/w)
We are strengthening our sales team with an additional motivated, quality-oriented application engineer.
- Duties include review of customer’s technical requirements on their laser application.
- Collect feedback from our manufacturing and compose commercial proposal for the customer.
- Work closely with our existing sales team in Germany, USA and other worldwide Company Representatives as well as our production departments; will also work as a liaison between Sales and Production
- Monitor daily status of open quotes and projects.
- Knowledge of diode laser applications such as absorption spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy and metrology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with our production departments and external customer
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills are a must (verbal and written)
- European Community Citizen or Blue Card holder
- Bachelor or Master degree in Physics, Optics or Electro-Optical Engineering
- Job beginners are encouraged to apply for this position. We provide on-job Training.
Sacher Lasertechnik GmbH is an independent, fast-growing, export-oriented company in the laser industry. It specializes in tunable laser diode systems and external cavity laser diodes for applications in optical measurement technology. Sacher Lasertechnik GmbH is located in Marburg an der Lahn in technology region of Mittelhessen. The area is characterized by a high quality of life, short commuting distance to the working area and extensive recreational potential.
Name: Dr. Joachim R. Sacher
Company: Sacher Lasertechnik GmbH,
Address: Rudolf-Breitscheid-Str. 1-5, D-35037 Marburg / Lahn, Germany
Phone: +49 (6421) 305-0