Karrierestart für Studenten
Personal ContactRick Wyrick
Sales Engineer (East Coast)
t.: +1 (908) 301-6801
Vapor Cells for Magneto Optical TrapsRubidium, Cesium, Potassium ...
Description:Magneto Optical Traps are a suitable setup for optical cooling and trapping of neutral atoms in gases. This simple an relative easy to handle MOT allows moderate trapping efficiencies.
Sacher Lasertechnik Group offers high quality gas cells for magneto optical traps (MOT) manufactured by Triad Technology, Inc. All standard filling materials like Rubidium, Cesium, Potasium, etc. are available. The purity level of the natural elements used in manufacturing all vapor cells is higher than 98%. The windows are manufactured by Fused Silica. Before shipping, all vapor cells are tested to ensure the optical quality of the cell's windows and to detect any impurity that may be present in the cell. On request, we offer buffer gases like Neon, Argon, Krypton. There are two different types of MOT cells available.
Please contact us in case you are interested in complete MOT solutions. We offer complete MOT systems with Laser System, Lockbox, MOT together with a mirror set in different configurations . If you have any requirement that is not listed, please call or email us with your requirements. We also supply custom vapor and gas cells.
Setup scheme for trapping atoms
Firgure below shows the experimental setup scheme for trapping atoms in MOTs
|Window Specification||Wedge Window||Flat Window|
40-60 Scratch & Dig
|40-60 Scratch & Dig|
- Technical Note – No. 24Vapor Cell - Test report
- Technical Note – No. 25Spectroscopy - Magneto Optical Trap (MOT) I
- Technical Note – No. 26Spectroscopy - Magneto Optical Trap (MOT II)
- Technical Note – No. 28Rubidium Absorption Spectra D1
- Technical Note – No. 29Rubidium Absorption Spectra D2
- Technical Note – No. 31Caesium Absorption Spectra D1
- Technical Note – No. 32Caesium Absorption Spectra D2